Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Kiki and FFF's Hotlanta Funtastic Music Fest

Lately, I have been sad that my only LDS Mormon friend who is MY AGE and who lives near (2 hours away from) me, FFF, is moving home to LDS Mormon saturated Utah near the end of academic Summer. Sad, indeed, and more determined than ever to get out of this single, 20-something (okay...30-something), LDS Mormon-forsaken land.

Anyway...that is not the point of this post. The point is that FFF is on a concert-going kick right now, which kick I am ALWAYS on. So this morning we hashed out a super, wonderful, awesome weekend in the middle of June. We're going to Hotlanta (I had to say it) for at least 3 nights, and on those specific nights, we are going to see three shows. FFF has this thing for the emo bands, like Fall Out Boy. They're emo, right? Whatever. So I will go to that one. BUT THEN!!! We are going to spend the other two nights watching Feist and then Mika, two people I have recently fallen in love with, Mika because he's so fun and peppy and hot, and Feist because I like the way she handles a guitar. Needless to say, we are going to be having our own funtastic music fest! Jealous much?

8 Comments:

At 16:30, Blogger ~j. said...

Yes, this LDS Mormon gal is jealous of you getting to see Feist.

 
At 17:42, Blogger Kiki said...

It looks like I hit the ~j ~jackpot this afternoon.

You should be jealous! It's going to be a Feisty good time.

 
At 07:40, Blogger ~j. said...

Yeah, sorry, I had to do some catching up (I've been neglectful of all blogs lately...).

 
At 14:36, Blogger sarah k. said...

jealous much. I left a comment last week about your name but I think it got baleted. Cuz did you notice my little girl is Kiki too?

 
At 15:35, Blogger Kiki said...

I DID notice that. It's a cute name. Is your girl's name really Kiki, or is it just a nick?

 
At 15:39, Blogger Kiki said...

Mine is a nickname that I gave myself as a joke, and now people here call me that.

 
At 08:13, Blogger sarah k. said...

Nickname, but one my husband thought up while we were trying to decide on a real name, so not for the blog. I thought it was too cute. The I started getting search engine terms that led me to believe that we might have given her an name more suited to someone a bit older and showing a bit more leg. Ah, well. I still think it's supercute.

 
At 23:24, Anonymous Emily said...

you linked to me? you linked to me! thanks :) i'm in YW, too...yours think "crap" is a bad word? hmmm, interesting. Not mine :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home