Monday, December 11, 2006

A few things

WHEW! That semester is done and done! It got seriously crazy at the end and I didn't get to sleep a whole lot. Today was the first day in a long time that I got to SLEEP IN! Yep, I was a wild woman, sleeping in until 9:44.

I had finals right up until Friday afternoon, 3ish. It was the most disgusting finals week EVER! And I've had A LOT of finals weeks...more than should be allowed. Friday, I had the scariest test I have EVER had, and that includes the MCAT. So I guess that means I REALLY bombed that one. Right?! It was the neurology final, and usually the tests in that class weren't very scary. I got A's and high B's on them. I don't know; they just weren't that involved? Detailed? Something. But the FINAL! O!M!G! First of all, the material covered included cranial nerves, spinal cord tracts, brainstem tracts, brainstem nuclei, functions, entry/exit points, innervation, 100million other things. AND WE HAD TO KNOW IT ALL. Every trivial thing, every single nerve, nerve fiber, EVERYTHING. There were...my mind still reels from everything we had to know. There was a whole section that I knew NOT ONE THING on. Seriously, I left it blank. It was disgusting. I have no idea what grade I'm going to come out of there with now.

Finals week started off super extra crappy because I got the flu. I was throwing up violently Sunday night, and the next morning I was supposed to have taken that neuro final. I was supposed to have taken THREE finals (neuro, parasitology, and human physiology) that day, but three is the magic number that obligates a professor to allow you to take their final on another day. I moved parasit and human phys both to different days, which rocked, but the flu messed up my perfect plans. UGH!

Where has my No Doubt Gwen Stefani gone? Has anyone seen her? Could you please tell her to come back and kill this one if you see her?

I know I'm late on this one, but I'm seriously disappointed in Britney Spears. The world rejoiced when news of the divorce was out. We were all, "YESSS! The second coming of Britney is finally here!" And she just turned her back right 'round again and aligned herself with that Paris Hilton! If K-Fed was a parasite, Paris Hilton is a venereal disease. And you know what I'm talking about too.

Dear Britney,

No one wants to see your mommy hole. Go put on some panties and wear appropriate "climb out of Paris's car" attire. Then, dump Paris, go home to your children, and be a responsible mom and adult.

Love,
Kiki


Another thing I'm late on: telling you that "Friday Night Lights" is the best show on television right now. It's about more than high school football. It's about heart, loyalty, and honesty. You can watch all of the episodes for free here. Watch them.

I need to go somewhere. If anyone wants to donate frequent flyer miles and money to me, let me know.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:22, Blogger AzĂșcar said...

OOo, now I can catch up on FRiday Night Lights.

We saw Gwennie on SNL the other night and WHAT ON EARTH was that? Look, I love Gwen, but I don't get it.

Since you did well on the other tests, I bet you pull a better grade than you think for Neuro.

 
At 18:00, Blogger Laura said...

COME SEE ME.

Please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home