Monday, September 11, 2006

Does this look like the face of a baby girl who wants to die tomorrow? Oh. It does? That is so not what I was seeing. I was seeing my Baby Girl, Mollie, who used to be spry and springy, then really lazy but really lovable. But, you're telling me that all good things come to an end. That sucks. I don't want to hear that right now.

Mollie and I used to play this game. It was called "Piss Dad Off," which isn't very hard to do. I mean, we didn't have to play this game to do that. How it works is Dad gets home from work and sits down in his chair, and I think we all know what happens a few minutes after Dad sits down in his chair. After he's been sitting for a few minutes and starts snoring, Mollie and I make eye contact. I stare at her intensely and then I crouch down in sort of an attack pose. Then she sort of does it, too, like in this picture. And then she barks and barks and barks. And HOO-BOY! Does Dad ever get P-I-S-T!! We played our last game of that tonight.

So, I guess I'll just go to bed now and go to class tomorrow and try to pretend it's not happening. Who am I kidding? I'm being the biggest baby right now. I already miss her.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 00:01, Blogger AzĂșcar said...

sad face

 
At 07:59, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I'm tearing up so I need to move on, but I'm sending big freaking hugs your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home