Friday, September 08, 2006

A conversation from a few minutes ago:

Kiki: OH NO!!!
Azucar: You missed the last cab?
Kiki: BRAD PITT WILL NOT MARRY ANGELINA!
Kiki: UNLESS EVERYONE CAN GET MARRIED TO WHOMEVER THEY WISH!
Kiki: OMG!
Kiki: WHAT WILL I DO?!
Kiki: I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY MY WORLD HAS SHATTERED INTO A MILLION TINY PIECES.
Kiki: DAMN YOU, BRAD! DAMN YOU!
Azucar: I just finished reading that and this was my reaction:
Azucar: *eye-roll*

But seriously, y'all, my biggest fantasy involves Brad and Angelina being MARRIED! How is that EVER supposed to happen now?! They'll be old and wrinkly before we let the gays marry, and who wants old and wrinkly? Ew!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 13:08, Blogger merebuff said...

It was a very hipocritical comment he made. It's like he totally forgot that he's been married before.

I am pretty sure I misspelled hipocritical.

 
At 13:43, Blogger AzĂșcar said...

I feel sorry for Angelina now. We all know what's wrong with their relationship. Can't you see it now?

A: You knocked me up and now I've got THREE kids, we need to get married. My mom even says so.
B: I'd love to, but not until gays can get married.
A: But you were JUST married!
B: Yeah, but seriously, until gays and the polygamists can marry, I just wouldn't feel good about it.
A: I GAVE IT UP and had your kid!
B: Sure, but we need to step outside ourselves and think of the bigger picture.
A: You suck.

 
At 20:46, Blogger ~j. said...

Love her eye rolls. Yes, I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home