Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Once upon a time, I would actually write stuff for this blog. I would spend a lot of time thinking about what to write and how to write it. But somewhere I quit doing that, and I started to just write little factual snippets that I can't imagine were fun for any of you to read even though the thing made me chuckle or cry or anger. I started writing anything just for the sake of writing something so that when you would come here to find something new to read, it was there. It would take you all of a minute to read it, and then you probably thought, "So what?" or "Next!" or nothing at all.

I apologize for being lame.

So from now on, I am no longer going to post for the sake of posting something. If I have nothing to say, I won't say it. You deserve more than random thoughts I have in the day. Accounts of random thoughts should AT LEAST contain whatever things led to the random thoughts so that reading a random thought could possibly be entertaining. This means that I may post even less often than I already do. Or maybe it means that I will be more diligent in doing this thing. Who knows? But I will give substance, by golly. Or maybe I won't. I'm not sure. What is substance? Anyway, there are so many other ways I could have told you that I am now "Kiki".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home