Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Preface: I AM NOT sad about this, so there is no need to feel sorry for me or concerned. I am, in fact, relieved because I've been so stressed and grumpy and unhappy and uncertain lately, and I attribute it to the things surrounding a certain test and application process. I was even in the best mood I've been in in months all day today.

I BOMBED THE HELL OUT OF THE MCAT! The good thing: I can write the most awesome 30 minute essay ever...two of the most awesome 30 minute essays ever, actually.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 23:43, Blogger Laura said...

Ben told me to let you know that it happens. We all bomb exams from time to time.

Well, except for Asians. And we bombed them which goes to show that tests aren't all that important anyway.

 
At 23:54, Anonymous Ty said...

Although it looks like they're itching to get to bombing. I'm not sure what we should do there. Everything I learned about political science, I got from a Randy Newman song.

 
At 20:06, Blogger Rachel said...

Does that mean you're not going to med school now? I'm lost...

 
At 14:30, Anonymous Audrey said...

So, congratulations on your essay-writing skillz! I shall eat mass quantities of ice cream in celebration of that and in mourning for the rest of the test. (You know, since I don't do unhealthy things like drink.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home