Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp

Tonight marks my failed first attempt at being a pimp. A friend in need of some "stress relief"* asked me for some recommendations, and I texted my boy, E. I asked him if he had a girlfriend, and then I told him the situation. I got a call from an unknown number thinking he had something to do with it, so I answered it and didn't recognize the incredibly fake, hick accent on the other end of the phone. Then later I got a call from E's supposed girlfriend. Apparently, she was really offended by my suggestion. Maybe I am evil for pawning him off to a friend in need, but Jamie, he is no angel.

*For Mormons, that means a lot of sucking face and not going any further lest they incur the wrath of God and a one-way ticket out of BYU if they attend that university, which...these players do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home