Thursday, January 19, 2006

I recently told one of my very best friends that if she loved me, she'd send me some snow. She'd temper a jar, pack it with snow, stick it in a styrofoam container with dry ice, tape it up really well, and overnight it to me. I was dead serious when I told her that. She obviously doesn't love me as much as I thought she did. I realize that all that stuff might be a little expensive just to ship a jar of snow, but how can you put a price tag on love? Who loves me? AND I KNOW IT'S SNOWING ON THAT WASATCH FRONT TODAY, PEOPLE!!!

3 Comments:

At 15:45, Blogger Zannah said...

Tell me where to get dry ice...

 
At 18:41, Blogger metamorphose said...

Oh lordy, we've definitely been getting the snow.

 
At 19:43, Blogger Rachel said...

One might argue that if you really loved snow you would move back to Utah. Just a thought. ;) I'd send you some snow but I just got slapped with a $280 dentist bill. Ouch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home