Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I have asked numerous people to obtain a certain kind of chocolate for me while visiting France during the holiday season, and numerous people have failed. They would have been rewarded handsomely. Tant pis! A loyal friend, the CPT, bought some for me during her Christmas trip to Paris. In her note, she wrote, "What Carrie wants, Carrie gets!" ...something some of you do not yet understand. The CPT has my undying love and gratitude, and next time I pass a Godiva chocolatier, I will buy her something awesome!



Little pieces of heaven wrapped in foil and sitting in those boxes await entry into the party that is in my mouth.

2 Comments:

At 12:19, Blogger redlaw said...

Oh Dear God, I forgot how good those Pyreneens are!!! And no, I did not just take the Lord's name in vain - I was letting him know I forgot.
Those things are little orgasms in the mouth - as missionaries, we'd stick them in the fridge for added enjoyment.

I am so jealous!!!!

 
At 01:41, Blogger AzĂșcar said...

Gianduja.
Milka.
Noisette.
Nougat.

All words that make me salivate. I miss good chocolate. Where did my Nutella go? It will suffice for now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home