Saturday, January 21, 2006

Dear Mythbusters fans searching for the show's "Carrie",

I know that if I were going to spell the name Carrie, I would automatically go for the C-A-R-R-I-E spelling. I don't know...that's just me. But the girl on the Mythbusters show spells her name very differently. I don't know what kind of drugs her parents were on. She spells her name K-A-R-I. I just wanted to tell you that because a lot of you come here looking for your Mythbusters Kari fix. So I'm going to help you out. Here is her bio. You're welcome.

Love,
Carrie

3 Comments:

At 20:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, thank you!

 
At 06:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, and it`s not just you, I thought that she spelled her name " Carrie " as well. Thanks a lot.
Love,

Will.

 
At 22:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you rock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home