Saturday, October 22, 2005

A certain person I know is reading a book entitled Lord of Sin. In case you were wondering, it's not a glimpse into the existence of Satan. The phrase on the cover below the title says, "He's never met a woman who didn't want him. Until now." I was going to put a random quote from the book up here, but...okay...I will.

Somehow they removed the gown and petticoats and headdress. The sight of her kneeling on his bed in stays and chemise awed him. Proud and tall, she watched as he thrust the billowing garments away. Her disheveled hair, still bound but loosened, looked like that of a woman who had already been well pleasured. Her expression welcomed more. Demanded it.

A true fan of the classical canon, this one.

8 Comments:

At 22:55, Blogger metamorphose said...

Reminds me of a modern day classic that I read years ago, entitled:

Drive By Wedding. Hilarious. And of course I read every dirty, smutty word.

 
At 00:42, Blogger Laura said...

I just finished "Birth Of Venus" which had some saucy parts... which took place in a convent. I can't tell if that makes it better or worse.

Either way, I still think we should go to Florence and have flings with hot painters who don't speak the same language as us. Are ya in?

 
At 07:11, Blogger Kiki said...

I am so in. What does Ben think about this?

 
At 08:11, Anonymous Marianne W. said...

Sounds like a true "bent-back" book to me. Oh, by the way, a bent-back book is one that has a picture on the cover of the hero holding the object of his desire, bending her backward. i.e. The Flame and the Flower; The Wolf and the Dove, etc. ad nauseum.

 
At 11:46, Blogger April said...

Horrible writing....horrible...
Yet so funny.

 
At 21:29, Blogger redlaw said...

How did you know I was reading this right now?

 
At 08:52, Blogger Rachel said...

Wow. I need a cigarette.

 
At 19:23, Blogger Lianne said...

Were there heaving breasts? Throbbing manhood?

I love that stuff....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home