Sunday, September 18, 2005

I went to friends' house tonight to finish watching the second season of Nip/Tuck so we would be ready for the season premiere on Tuesday night. In between episodes, we would switch over to the Emmy's to see what was happening. Y'all, I saw one of the top 10 weirdest things I HAVE EVER SEEN! Did you watch it?! Did you see William Shatner and that chica "singing" the Star Trek theme song?! W.E.I.R.D. I felt like I was in some alternate universe. Was there really a lady on the TV screen belting out that "song"? Why wasn't she wearing pointy ears? She should have been. How did she feel while William Shatner was only inches away staring at her with a strange grin on his face the entire time she was singing? DId she want to laugh? Did she want to cry? I, personally, would have wanted to laugh, although, I was sitting on friends' couch my mouth agape wondering what in the world I was watching. Did she get money for that? How did she land this job? What did she really think about it? When she finished did she think it was as weird as I? I'm so...I don't know. I don't know how I feel about it. I don't even know what that was. It seems like something David Letterman would have on his show, and the grinder girl would be grinding her breastplate with the sander the whole time that chica would be singing. Then Dave and Paul would decided if it was anything. I'm not sure they could come up with an answer to that question. I'm so excited for the season premiere on Tuesday night. What's going to happen to Christian Troy? He's so beautiful. I hope the carver didn't make him ugly.

12 Comments:

At 23:08, Blogger metamorphose said...

Haven't you seen the previews for the premiere???? I don't want to ruin it for you if you haven't, but the commercials already say what happens to him...and I saw on Access Hollywood or some crap like that, what the next season will be like because well....I don't want to say what happens. But I do because the commercials do, but I don't want to ruin it....

 
At 23:16, Blogger Kiki said...

I actually saw the slit on his throat tonight, and I saw that Sean gets someone else to help him out while Christian is out, but I haven't deciphered more from what I've seen.

 
At 23:20, Blogger metamorphose said...

Well, they show that there's a funeral. BUT Christian's ghosty linger longers around apparently. Some sort of cap off of Six Feet Under apparently, I suppose. At least we still get to see Christian's yummy face!

 
At 23:36, Blogger Kiki said...

Christian can't die!!! The new guy will never do it for me!

 
At 00:00, Blogger metamorphose said...

I think the new guy is the slasher!!! Not completely totally...but there's something off about him. He's probably related to that bitch Ava too! And yeah, he's got nothing on Troy.

 
At 00:15, Blogger Kiki said...

No. I think Bobolit is the carver. Maybe that's way too obvious, but it doesn't make sense to me that it's the new guy. I mean, he goes down to slash the people in Miami, and he just happens to be the one Christian thinks of to fix Sean's face?

 
At 10:51, Blogger metamorphose said...

Yeah, I know. It can't be the new guy. But he's up to something...I just know it! I bet you're right. I don't remember or know who Bobolit is...I've missed out on a lot of episodes because I don't have Tivo, and they play Nip/Tuck like at 1:00 in the morning in Utah. I'll have to rent the seasons to get caught up.

 
At 11:06, Blogger Kiki said...

Bobolit is the really scary (read: ugly) looking guy who was the cosmetic competition of McNamara/Troy in the first season. Then he botched the surgery on that dog, so his license was revoked. He was reduced to selling bad stuff to cheap clients. He also picked up a nitrous oxide huffing habit.

 
At 11:09, Blogger Kiki said...

Bobolit is also highly jealous of Christian's out-of-this-world hotness. The carver is known to say "Beauty is a curse on the world" before cutting his victims.

 
At 11:43, Blogger metamorphose said...

Ooh, you're right! He's the guy that tried to take Christian's face and do a face transplant, right? I know who you're talking about. For some reason though, I thought he died...but I guess he just passed out after Christian tricked him. Makes sense that the carver would be him. He was such a wanker.

 
At 00:31, Blogger metamorphose said...

HE'S ALIVE!!! YES! YES! HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

thank goodness they didn't kill him off.

 
At 05:56, Blogger Kiki said...

One of my friends had an interesting hypothesis last night. What if Christian has blackouts, and he is the carver? That would be CAH-RAZY! I think Christian is going to go off the deep end anyway. Was that him with the corpses in the previews for next week?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home