Saturday, September 17, 2005

I know it's way past time for me to update, but NOTHING of note has been happening around here. School is keeping me so busy. I had my first round of tests this week, and they totally sucked. I have to wait a few more days to find out how I did. Physics labs for 6 hours in a row is kinda rough too, but there are some students in them that make me laugh. One group has two Greek boys and a Puerto Rican boy. They are hilarious, and one of the Greeks, Adamos, is overly flirtatious and likes to ask me about 5 million questions per class (the other Greek is Athos). I admit that he's kind of cute. There is also another boy who had long hair last week. I had a crush on him. He had such a cute face and he wore sleeveless shirts that showed great, proportionate muscles. This week, he came to class, and he had cut his hair. I was a little more than slightly put off by it.

I ordered my bike yesterday. Only a few more days before I unveil her to the internet, but I will tell you her name: Milagros, but I will call her Mili (not Milly, the way you would pronounce willy-nilly, but Mili the way you would say "me" and "Lee"..."ME Lee"). That's all I will say for now on the subject. I wish I new where all the stickers of santos that I collected on my mission are. Mili will so want una santa stuck on her somewhere.

1 Comments:

At 09:49, Blogger metamorphose said...

I'm glad you provided a clear pronunciation. I was thinking Mili as in, you know, Milli Vanilli? Can't wait to meet her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home