Sunday, September 04, 2005

I had a great weekend. The concerts in Austin and Houston were fabulous, and I finally got to hear a few of my most favorite Tori songs that I had been yearning to see her play, Caught a Lite Sneeze, Space Dog, and Baker, Baker. The Houston show was extra-spectacular because of the AMAZING seats I had. I could see her brachialis jumping out of her upper arm as she was pounding on the piano. She seemed to be having a lot of fun last night. She interacted with the crowd and responded to our shoutings quite a bit, adding a lot of laughs to a night that was dedicated to New Orleans. (I'd say it was dedicated to the victims of Hurricane Katrina, but the House of the Rising Sun IS in New Orleans, and she sang other songs that made reference to the city. Before singing House, she sang a little improvised lyric, "She will rise again.") The concerts were very satisfying. She played a lot of songs that I would normally skip when they would start playing on my players, but they were really great live. They were definitely prettier.

1 Comments:

At 17:07, Blogger metamorphose said...

I'm so glad you had some good shows! Baker Baker, yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home