Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dear Mili,

Today was the first day we met. I remember looking at a bike catalog, and saying, "That's the one. I want her." I sat in anticipation for weeks waiting for the papers to go through or whatever was taking so long...waiting for you to come into my life, to make me a better person, completing part of me that went bust so long ago. You are my miracle, Mili...Milagros.

However, I can already tell that we are going to have a few clashes. Even today, for example, when I picked you up, you were already ordering me around, making me sweat under your stressful command. I didn't think I had ordered a task master, but there you go taking charge as if you'd been here all this time...as if this were your domain. You even went limp as we were going down the street and made me get off and give you a whatfor in front of all of those passersby. You embarrassed me today with you obstinate disregard for my wishes to get you home without greasing myself up so I could go out with friends and leave you chained to your post...so you'd be there waiting for me when I got home.

Listen, Mili, I want us to work. I want us to get along, and I want us to form a dependent and loving relationship. I want us to be able to go on long outings together without the kind of mess that happened on this our first day together. You are beautiful and charming. (On our way home today, two people stopped to compliment me on my catalog choice.) I hope that we can be patient with each other long enough to bring out the other good qualities in the both of us. I can't wait for that to happen.

With a soon-to-be-growing love and fondness,

Carrie

P.S. When I get home tonight, we can spend a little time together talking, letting me look at your curves, and taking pics.

1 Comments:

At 17:43, Blogger metamorphose said...

I wanna see Mili! Please post a pic when you can, so I can gush. Although...I really don't know a thing about bikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home