Sunday, September 18, 2005

Although it's been two weeks since my participation in Tori Amos' tour ended, the tour really finally ended last night, and I feel a sort of sadness. Depression will ensue. Like, I think I have some sort of Post-Tori Tour Disorder, or PTTD as I'm calling it. I'm not sure what can be done about it. I know there are at least four more tour "bootlegs" that she is releasing sometime in the near future. I have that possibility to anticipate. But there are no more TV appearances, no more books or magazines (probably), and no new music for maybe a year and a half. It's depressing. I don't think I want to go to school this week. It's too much to think of getting out of bed and readying myself for the day when there will be no concert later that night to obsess over. Did I spell obsess correctly? It looks odd. I'm too depressed to look it up. I think I'm just going to stay in bed all day tomorrow and watch "Welcome to Sunny Florida", listen to my iTunes library, and buy tubes and tubes of cranberry, fruit punch, and strawberry lipgloss from Sephora. Did I mention that my birthday is in less than two weeks now?

What WAS that thing I saw on the Emmy's?

2 Comments:

At 23:22, Blogger metamorphose said...

I don't know what you saw, but at least we have more official bootlegs to look forward too!

I just hope they pick stellar shows to press.

 
At 08:17, Blogger Laura said...

$20 for lip gloss? Unless it comes with a fox to kiss after you put it on, how can it be worth it?

We should make a graphic that is a countdown to our birthday. This is the kind of current even that people need to be aware of.


PS - I MISS you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home