Thursday, September 08, 2005

1. I saw an interesting thing this morning. I was driving down the street, and a little over a block away, I saw what I thought was a cat followed by two kittens crossing the road. So I slowed down so a) I could stop if they decided to run back across the street and b) so I could see them. When I got to where they were, I saw that it was a mama racoon and two babies. The babies were cute. As I got closer to them, I watched the mama turn around, tell them to stop, and then she went and stood in between them and me to protect them. She eyeballed me as I continued down the road. When I was a safe distance away, she continued on her way with the two in tow.

2. I'm so sick of going to people's houses and all they do is watch Katrina news. STOP IT, PEOPLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home