Monday, August 22, 2005

School starts today. I'm a little nervous. I think this is going to be a difficult semester because I don't know how the classes are going to be yet. Today, I only have the French class I'm auditing and the statistics class. I'm not at all worried about those. Tomorrow is when the big guns are pulled out. From 8:00 - 12:15, I have organic chemistry, genetics, and cell biology. I'll have a break until 14:00 when I have my o. chem lab until 17:00. I want to know right now what those classes will entail so I can be at ease. Also, I think I already said this, but Wednesdays from 11:00 - 17:00, I TA two physics labs. It's going to be a really busy semester. I'm freaking out to know assignments and test schedules and new professors.

5 Comments:

At 10:35, Blogger metamorphose said...

Yikes! Props for taking on all those science classes. Hopefully you like all of your instructors. Good luck with your first day!

 
At 12:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I started panicking just reading your schedule! But if you took on all of those classes, I'm sure you can handle them. Good luck!
(April)

 
At 15:51, Blogger ~Zesdy~ said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I love the profile pic of you. Your eyes are smoldering...OW!

I hope you have a good day.

 
At 20:18, Blogger Laura said...

Yeah, you are FOXY in those pics - swoon, swoon.

And,I hope you reconsidered my advice and bought some pencil skirts, demanding lipstick, and more geek-chic glasses for the ta gig. Heaven knows that those poor physics students need SOMETHING to daydream about.

 
At 23:34, Blogger Kiki said...

*curtsies* It's my parents who made me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home