Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm a little sad that school starts Monday. I would love another week off to sleep in and do whatever my heart desires, but I'll have no such luck. My schedule is still a bit of a mess because I still need one more class, and I need to move another class to Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hopefully I can get all of my classes to be on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I can have long weekends. I'm going to audit a French class that's Monday-Wednesday-Friday, but I don't have to be there all of the time and it doesn't start until noon. It's going to be good to take a French class again. We're going to study 19th century French Louisiana literature. I've never read any before, so it will be interesting. I AM going to be a teaching assistant for Physics. I'll get two classes on Wednesdays, and I get to grade a bunch of crap. I'm not going to complain too much. I need some gas money!

Speaking of gas...I went to fill up my car the other day, and it cost me 40 BUCKS! I had a little spat in my head where I screamed, "ENOUGH!" I'm going to buy a bicycle and ride it to school. I just did my taxes for last year, and I'll get a good chunk of change back. Then I will buy my bike. It's going to be so cute. I won't reveal yet what I'm going to buy. I'm already thinking of names.

2 Comments:

At 10:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it the bike from "Pee Wee's Big Adventure?"
(April)

 
At 13:44, Anonymous J Unit said...

Neener neener. I know what it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home