Thursday, August 18, 2005

I just want to say that it's been 24 hours since I've listened to a Tori song. I've been very addicted to the Wicked soundtrack since I finally bought it yesterday. There are a couple of songs that I think are stupid, but I have never seen the show nor read the book to know what exactly is going on. However, there are some songs that I absolutely love that give me the chills, and I must see this show. My mom says that we're going to New York later on this year. I guess she better make definite plans so I can work out getting some tickets.

I'm flying high defying gravity!

6 Comments:

At 15:30, Blogger Nemesis said...

Hey, cool! I just got the soundtrack myself, and finally found a plot synopsis thing so I wasn't going "huh?" all the time. And I think "Defying Gravity" is such a great song. I'm going to go listen to it now.

 
At 10:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the book that's based on, and I loved it. I hope you get to see the play and report back on what it's like. I'd love to go and see it.

 
At 10:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I forgot to say who I was, in case you were interested. My name is April. I comment on Laura Llew's page.

 
At 18:06, Blogger Laura said...

I bring the literate masses together - mwahahahahahaha!


Um, I haven't finished reading the book but from what I hear the play differs somewhat markedly. Sadly, I'm not well-versed on either... yet.

 
At 20:24, Anonymous Ty said...

I was going to write a long comment, but suffice it to say that I respectfully disagree with your opinion of the soundtrack, except for the songs that you hate. I agree with you on those (whichever ones they are).

Also, I got halfway through the book before something else caught my eye. I keep intending to pick it back up, but I haven't.

 
At 23:10, Blogger metamorphose said...

I'll have to give it a listen.

Hey gorgeous blue eyes by the way!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home