Friday, August 05, 2005

Dearest Jeff Francoeur,

I know we haven't known each other for very long (I think it's only been 20 games), but I need to tell you this: I think I'm in love with you. I know it's a hasty proclamation, and it goes against all of the rantings I have uttered in the past against fast relationships, but I cannot deny the feelings in my heart. The other night when you were standing on second base is when it happened. There was a close-up on your face, and a tear came to my eye (my right one). I thought, "He is the most beautiful player the Braves have seen in years (since Dale Murphy, my first true love), and he is an offensive superman." I knew then that it was love, baby.

Jeff, honey, even though I know that this feeling is love, I'm not sure that I'm ready to change my favorite number from 3 to 7. Be patient with me.

Love always,

Carrie

P.S. You look so hott in those socks! RARRR!!

2 Comments:

At 17:19, Blogger Rachel said...

Don't forget David Justice!!

 
At 02:22, Blogger Kiki said...

Nope! No way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home