Thursday, June 30, 2005

I don't like Tom Cruise (and I really hate the over-exposure lately), and I don't like sci-fi (save Star Wars). I don't know how I could sit through [War of the Worlds] without gnawing the eyes out of my face. (Let's ignore the fact that it's physically impossible for me to gnaw the eyes out of my face.)

Yeah, I'm vain enough to quote myself because I think I'm funny. Anyone who wears a hat like that is funny. That's my Mardi Gras hat. If you go to Mardi Gras, you have to have a hat. That is mine. She's a patriotic chicken.

After I left school today, I ran never-ending errands, made a bunch of waterballoons, went to the youth activity, and then went to friends' house to par-tay because I FINISHED STUPID PHYSICS LAB TODAY. I'm pretty sure I aced the final. Anyway, until about 30 minutes ago I hadn't eaten anything since 2:00 in the afternoon. I had a mad craving for a tuna fish sandwich, but my friends didn't have tuna fish. Who doesn't have tuna fish?! Get tuna fish, everybody!...or some canned chicken if you prefer. So I left their house at 12:30, but everything is closed here at that hour except Wal-Mart (I didn't want to get raped or mugged.) and gas stations. (I don't know why I think I would get raped or mugged there less than at a Wal-Mart.) So I whipped into the gas station parking lot and went inside looking for one thing: (You think I'm about to say tuna fish, don't you?) a pre-packaged tuna fish sandwich. Too my delight, there was one waiting there for me. I don't know what kind of bacteria was growing in it; I don't know how long it had been sitting there; I don't care. My stomach did a leap, and I can go to bed now, satisfied and happy. I'm pretty sure that the unknown bacteria contained in the sandwich will eat up my insides by the time I plan on getting up in the morning. (NO CLASS TOMORROW!!!)

1 Comments:

At 20:47, Blogger freestuff2 said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a charlotte airport
It deals mostly with charlotte airport plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home