Friday, April 22, 2005

Today...er...yesterday was a pretty crappy one. I went to the lab to finish a project and to get a headstart on another. It was a wreck. Three hours of work flew by with little to show for it. I was frustrated the entire time because I kept over-looking steps or contaminating my solutions. I ruined some of my favorite pants by squirting ammonium molybdinate on them. I felt like setting the building on fire. After leaving, I went home and found no solace there. AND I learnt that there's a reason for my hormonal imbalance. I couldn't deal with people effectively, so I just didn't talk to anyone. Then I got this email from a stranger in Alaska who had some nice things to say, and it cheered me up immensely. I have no idea who she is, but I was in such a great mood after that. So thank you, reader in the darkness, for making my day...yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home