Saturday, April 30, 2005

My grandmother's favorite show on television is JAG. She watches it faithfully every Friday night and the other 5 times daily it airs on different channels. Last night was the season finale and the last time the hot guy (Harm...what?!!) would be on it. And from the looks of it, it's the last time the hot girl (Mac) would be on it, too. JAG is not a very good show, and I'm convinced that the only reason it's still going is because of the sexual tension between the two beautiful leads, who decided to get married (FINALLY) last night after a grueling hour of watching them pack up their apartments to go to new, separate assignments. And while packing, they'd stare blankly into the air as we were forced to watch some of the more tender moments they had shared on the show. I was in agony thinking, "Good grief, just get it over with!" For an entire hour this happened. The last 5 minutes of the show, the producers gave its audience what it's been waiting on for almost a decade now.

Yeah, I was watching it last night, but only because I promised my g-ma I'd come home to watch it with her. She was so excited when she was telling me that it looked like Harm was going to propose to Mac. So now that they're getting married and leaving the show, there is no way this show is going to last more than another season. Those two were the draw for this crappy military justice drama. Unfortunately, I will be subjected to its crappiness again and again since my grandmother watches every single rerun shown. Mimi, what about Seinfeld or Will & Grace or CSI or Law and Order: SVU? Those are GOOD reruns.

1 Comments:

At 14:10, Blogger Chimes & Alarms said...

driveway alarmsLarge selection of driveway alarmsand driveway alarmsavailable for immediate delivery. driveway alarmsExtend your current door chime to ring other places in your home without wiring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home