Friday, March 04, 2005

I'm so sad! I spent all day yesterday and much of the night making sure I was prepared for my chemistry test today, and let me tell you: it sucked! My head has never hurt so much after a test. With our tests, usually we get a few multiple choice questions to "help us out" so we know we're getting SOME points on the test. But not today. Hoo, no! It was 7 pages of torturous questions. It seemed like 7 pages. There could have been five; I don't know. I'm mathed out. Eight pages of crazy math problems and drawing graphs and drooling from the pain. I was definitely glad when that was over. And that's the other thing! Normally, our class period ends at 12:10, but TODAY, people were hanging on to those tests until he kicked us out at 12:45. I say us because I was among the 20 or so who were still there. I was the next to last to hand the test in because when there were three minutes left, by his calculations, I had just remembered how to do this one problem.

Anyway, that's not why I'm sad. I'm sad because I knew that after my chemistry test, I would be going home to take a nap and later leave to go see Elton John play in Shreveport. My mom just called to tell me that the show has been POST. PONED! So, I'm so sad because I really didn't want to be put in a position where I would say that the last three concerts I've been to were Tori Amos concerts. I mean, I haven't gotten there yet, but if I don't go see a concert put on by somebody else before April 17th, then that's the way it's going to be. But I LOVE Elton John! LOVE HIM! He is so fun to see in concert, and I love his songs. I was so excited to go. I left my test this afternoon, and I told one of my classmates, "I don't care! I'm going to see Elton!" And now I'm not. UGH!!!

I got a new cell phone this week. I switched from AT&T to Cingular (Yes, they've merged, but I was still on an AT&T plan and not a Cingular one.), but I had to get a new phone. It's not very diverse in it's ring choices, but it does have this ring that a bunch of barnyard animals are sounding off on. It's hilarious. In fact, last week in Biology, someone's phone went off, and it was the barnyard tone. The professor normally gets pretty cranked up whenever a phone rings, but he said, "Were those barnyard noises? That's funny! I'm not even going to get pissed about that one." I didn't know that the phone I was buying had that tone on it, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it out later at home. Also, I can take pictures with it! That's very exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home