Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I got an email today offering me a chance to upgrade my tickets to Tori's concert to somewhere in the two front rows. I was supposed to send in my reasons why I should get the upgrade. My reasons are as follows:

1. I support Tori's shoe habit by buying her music multiple times over, for I must have copies for the car and for the house.
2. I have been a faithful Tori missionary, proselyting her music and merchandise to everyone I know. I have had countless baptisms.
3. At the two previous concerts I've been able to go to, I've risked sitting in the nosebleed section just so I could at least bask in the glory of the red glow around Tori's head.
4. I'm bringing my mother with me, and I really want her to have an awesome experience right there up front.

If those aren't winning reasons, I don't know what are. Of course, if Tori sings "Professional Widow" or "Icicle", my mom's ears will burn and she will label Tori a demon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home