Tuesday, March 29, 2005

For lack of something better to write, I present a questionnaire.

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Um...well, I would need a first house before I could build a second. So, assuming my first house is here in the states because I always want to have permanent residence here, I would build my second in the Provence region of France.

2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
My jeans and my red Wanted shoes. I also have a cardigan that I'm very attached to. Oh! And my bandanas...and my lipgloss. (Yeah, I know it's not clothing!)

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Well, I already wrote about this this week, didn't I? I received 4 CDs in the mail Friday: Britney's Greatest Hits, 2 Radiohead CDs, and The Diary of Alicia Keys. Buying CDs is what I do best.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
What day is it?

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
The refrigerator, the water dispenser, and the microwave are tied for first place.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
It would be the piano, of course. Anyone should be able to answer that one.

7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Prussian blue

8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
Sports car, definitely. The Jaguar XKR, to be specific.

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
Yes, lawd.

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Hop on Pop. THING THING What is that thing? Thing Sing  That thing can sing. SONG LONG A long, long song. Good-bye, Thing.  You sing too long.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Winter...a long, cold, snowy Winter.

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
A dot. Remember those pencils we all had in grade school where you could pull the leads out of the tip and shove them back in the end to get a new, fresh lead? I stabbed myself on the tip of the thumb with a grape-covered one in the second grade. I have a granite tattoo. It's hot!

13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
It would be the dual superpower of flying and being able to breath under water, because those two powers obviously go together.

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Sometimes, but only with one hand. That two-handed stuff is too complicated.

15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
Øystein Rognerud. I'd tell him that he is hot as hell and that he smells so good, and then I'd tell him to make out with me. So, Øystein, if you're reading this, call me.

16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Cat hair and dust.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Friday, of course!

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger. I've never eaten more than a California roll, spam musubi, and inarizushi. I'm waiting to go eat with someone who LOVES sushi so much that they could eat mine if I don't like it.

19. ON WHICH BLOG DID YOU FIND THIS MEME?
Audrey's new blog, Girassol.

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
I'm such a flowery person, but if one must give me flowers, I love yellow roses and irises.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Breakfast, in general. My grandmother's eggs benedict is my absolute favorite thing to eat.

22. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
Um...I'll describe them as boxer-briefs and a camisol.

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
The aforementioned eggs benedict, although, I do love some waffles with Mrs. Butterworth's and a side of bacon. Mmm...bacon...

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON?
The Looney-Toons of my childhood.

25. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER?
Man of the House.

26. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
Um...what job? I would say professional student if I had to put something down.

27. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
A professional vacationer...you know...where I go places and maybe write about it. (I would earn my keep. I'm not completely useless.)

28. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY?
Christmas. It offers the longest break from my "job".

29. WOULD YOU RATHER WATCH A SUNRISE OR A SUNSET?
Why would I be outside when I can be indoors with the central air-conditioning?

30. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE?
I would like to travel around the world for a really long time on my $180 million Powerball jackpot winnings.

1 Comments:

At 20:08, Anonymous Øystein Rognerud said...

Hi, Carrie!

I couldn't help but read your comment after a friend of mine told me about it (he googled my name...for some odd reason).
Don't know about hot as hell, but I still wear Jean-Paul Gaultier:-)

Hope you have a great time, wherever you are. Still driving around with a French flag on the front plate?

I'm finishing up my third year of medschool here in Europe. If I ever go back to the states to work, I'll give you a call and we'll hang out - just like old times!

Take care, Carrie:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home