Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tonight in chemistry lab as I was waiting for some stuff to centrifuge, my male arch-nemesis of 2004 called me over. I was thinking to myself, "Oh no! What have I done wrong?!" But when I got over to where he was, he said, "You seem to be very capable in here. It really looks like you know what you're doing." I didn't know what to do besides thank him. I was so stunned that a compliment came out of his mouth. Last week I was shocked by his jovial attitude in class, and now, I'm just speechless. He asked me about my major and my plans. He was really nice, and he is more than willing to help me out when I'm not sure about something. This is just craziness.

These last few days, my Tori addiction has again reached immediately-post-first-Tori-concert levels. The new album is all I listen to. I even listen to it in chemistry because it's a lot more fun than lecture. Seeing her TV appearances is top priority. I was almost late to chemistry lab tonight because she was on a show on FUSE. She was on almost the entire time, too, talking about her album, the inspiration behind it, her book, her daughter, and other stuff. She played "Leather", a favorite song of mine from "Little Earthquakes", and she sounded great on that show tonight, clear and strong. I know...I'm psycho. Tickets for her concert in Dallas go on sale this weekend. I can't wait! She's going to be alone with her piano and organ. It's going to be awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home