Thursday, January 06, 2005

This afternoon, I was in my dad's office (his actual office that holds his desk and chair and things) loading songs onto my iPod. He came in to eat an apple, and while slicing it, he asked me what I was thinking when I wrote the email ("Carrie's Anti-resolutions - 2005"...I sent that as an email to some friends). I told him that it's what I felt like writing and that it was how I felt about DD. According to my mom, he was kind of pist that I sent it out to people. I think he wanted to say more, but I also think he knew it was pointless. The email had already been sent out, and I'm not going to apologize for it. I can't stand that woman, and if he wants me to shut up about it, then he knows what he has to do.

I have to say that I love my new toy, the iPod. Rather, I love that I finally opened up my vault of CDs today after a 30-month break from them. (That unhealthy Tori addiction is still pretty strong.) I had a major music fest this afternoon catching up on Depeche Mode, The Cure, The Go-gos, INXS, Björk, and The Smiths. It was a beautiful afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home