Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I have not done much to defend my "Granddaughter of the Year" title yet this new year. I know it's still early, but I've just gotten a tongue-lashing for recently coming in repeatedly late, or early depending on how you look at it. This morning I got home at 5:35, and g-ma was pretty mad. I feel a little badly because all I have to do really is pick up the phone and tell her where I am so she doesn't have to worry. My defense is that I'm always with the same people at the same house doing the same thing, and she should know that by now. But we've got to be serious! A new season of Alias starts tomorrow, and we've only just finished watching the first season. We've got two more to go before I can start on season four. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and we are going to have to pull a few all-nighters to prepare ourselves for Wednesday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home