Friday, January 28, 2005

I got my monthly pedicure today, and I love my new color of polish. Well, maybe I love the name of the polish more than the actual color, although the shade is pretty awesome. It's called Kinky in Helsinki. It's part of the OPI European Collection. And looking on that page, I'm now kind of sad that I didn't choose "Mmm...Vould You Like a Lick-tenstein". It sounds naughtier than what I did choose.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this semester's classes. So far all of the lectures have pretty much been vocabulary lessons. That's fine, I guess, but I want to learn about how things work. Lectures are pretty boring right now, but it is only the first full week I finished today. I'll give it some time. I miss microbiology and math, though. (I never thought I'd say that about math!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home