Friday, December 03, 2004

Today I had this week's fifth and final exam, and it. was. a. joke! Before the week started, I would tell people that I had a test in calculus and finals in chemistry lab, microbiology, microbiology lab, and aerobics, and people would chuckle and say something like, "Oooh...an aerobics final. What do you have to do? Aerobicise? Har...har..." I would think, "Stupid!" and then I would say something like, "You don't even know! I have a PACKET of stuff I have to read, and she could just pick any random sentence to test us on."

So I read through the material given us by the teacher, and I made NOTE.CARDS! of the stuff I deemed important or test-questionable. I got to class today, and when she passed out the test, I just flew through the first page, which was fill-in-the-blank, but there was one blank I couldn't remember the answer to. So I just kept going. When I got to the bottom of the page, there it was! ...in all of its glory...something that I hadn't seen on a test since my early high school years...A WORD BANK!!! A word bank! Can you believe it? In college? An acredited college that has a top-notch pharmacy school and nursing school? A word bank, people! So, I got all of those answers right.

A word bank...and I was just kidding when I suggested that to the teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home