Saturday, December 11, 2004

I'VE MADE THE HONOR ROLL AGAIN!!! YAY!!! For the first time since probably junior high school, I've kicked ass two semesters (one of those "semesters" being the two summer terms put together) in a row! And, okay, "honor roll" is not what we call it in college. We don't get bumper stickers or anything like that or a free breakfast at Shoneys'. But I will be on the president's list for the second time in a row. I'm a little upset that I got a B in that chemistry lab, but when we get down to it, that course was only worth 1 credit, and a B is still "above average". I got 11 credits of A to 1 credit of B. Bringing the grade ratio at my current university to 19 hours of A : 1 hour of B. I really do hate that B. I really do. I know I just got done saying that it doesn't matter, but I'm still mad about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home