Sunday, November 14, 2004

The last two weeks have sucked! I've had tests that, for me, were huge. I want to get straight A's, but my second round of exams this semester produced high C's or low B's for me. While I still had A's in all of my classes, there was NO WAY I was going to do that poorly on the third round of tests. So, I studied my ass off, and I am proud to say that I got A's on every one of those exams. I am so relieved. Now, I'm pretty sure that I will have a 4.0 this semester. I just have to do really well on my chemistry lab final. I admit that I'm a little stressed about that one, but I will prevail. I KILLED on these last tests. I'm so pumped up!

I have absolutely nothing else to say. Nothing exciting has been happening because nothing happens in the library. Except one day while studying, I was so tired that I got down on the floor in the library, underneath the table, and konked out for a good 30 minutes. I am SO GHETTO!

I was going to link that last paragraph to my post on how when I was living in France, my soul-sistah and I were traveling around Spain. We were in Granada visiting the Alhambra, which is a HUGE Moorish fortress on a hilltop. There are 3 palaces, other buildings and a lot of gardens at this place. We were so tired walking around. In one of gardens, there were some park benches. They looked just soft enough to us, so my soul-sistah laid down on one, and I on the other. For at least an hour, we napped on benches in the cool, sunny air in Andalusia while tourists walked around admiring the beauty. But apparently I haven't written about that, so I can't link it. Yes, I can sleep anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home