Tuesday, November 16, 2004

At the end of aerobics class, the instructor usually takes us through a relaxation routine. Well, today, she kicked my ass, y'all. I was breathing like an asthmatic Darth Vader, and I was beet red in the face. I swear she cranked the tempo knob all the way to eleven today because we were flyin'. Anyway, so we're doing the relaxation thing, and she had us on the beach throwing our cares away and crap like that. Then before getting up, she always tells us to roll on our side and to get up when we feel like it. So I rolled over, and I started thinking about a boy whom I like. I was thinking, "When will he fall in love with me?" I think I may have fallen asleep or something because the next thing I know, I hear this girl laugh. I sat up, and all eyes were on me. I was the last person up. What color does a face turn when they blush and their face is already as red as it can get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home