Monday, October 25, 2004

Chemistry Boy #2 cut off his hair over the weekend. I'm secretly pissed off about it. He is sooooooooooo not as cute as he was with the long hair. I don't know what happened, but he said that when he had time he would tell me all about it. He went from chin-length shag to a respectable coiffe. I'm in denial. I don't know what to do. It's horrible...almost as horrible as the B I made on my chem test Friday.

Last night I went with some friends to see The Grudge, and while it wasn't the best movie ever, it certainly was one of the scariest. I laughed the whole time because it was better than crying. One time I was laughing and crying, but I was crying because I was laughing. This movie was in no way funny, mind you. I was just scared. Before coming home, I called my g-ma to ask her to make sure my closet doors were closed. I don't think I could have handled coming home to open closets after that movie. I also dreamt frequently of a shadow evolving into a mess of hair and then a bloody-eyed, blue-skinned dead Japanese woman. She wanted to suck the breath of life from me. I woke up because I'm just not into kissing dead Japanese women. It's just not my thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home