Monday, September 27, 2004

Kink was a little horndog today. It all started when I walked into the the room where I have my chemistry lecture. This hot guy who sits diagonally from me (so I can look at his butt all class long) was lying on the floor with his feet propped up in a chair. So when I sat down in my chair, I had a full-on view of his butt and area and his belly because his shirt was up. I can't even describe how hard I was checking him out. All I know is that at some point, in my peripheral vision, I saw two eyes looking back at me. He had busted me so hard. He was smiling, and I just blushed and texted some friends. I was so embarrassed, but did that stop me? NO! It didn't. I complimented him on his choice of jeans, and I KEPT ON STARIN'! All class long. I wanted to see underneath the jeans because I bet he has a pair of great legs. I shiver thinking about it.

The best thing about chemistry is that he's not the only one I check out. That class is full of eye candy. There is a guy who sits right in front of me. He's a freshman, for crying out loud, and you know what? I don't even care because he's hot. He's also in my chemistry lab, and this afternoon at lab, I was walking behind him, when he stopped suddenly to make me bump into him. I had to touch him. I had to. And then I gave an impromptu shoulder rub for a few seconds. They felt good.

And in lecture, down the row from guy #2 is guy #3. He is also a freshman. He is beautiful. He has black hair, tanned skin, the perfect nose, and totally desirable lips. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by beautiful men. Now if only they could be mine! All would be right in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home