Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I got 100% on my test again today. No...please...stop...I know I'm great.

Anyway, Muffy, Prudence, and I went to lunch this afternoon, and when we got back to the office, I heard Dianne bellow my name. So I went into her office, and she asked me if I had messed up her shmubiks cube. I told her I hadn't (I would take the credit if I had, but I didn't even realise she even had a puzzle cube on her desk.) And she huffed back, "Well, whoever did it better come and fix it!" I laughed IN HER FACE and said, "Okay." I don't think she has any clue about how ridiculous she is. I told Muffy and Prudence of the accusation, and the both laughed. At the same time, they both said, "I wish I had!" It is a funny time right now. DD is sulking in her office; she has her door shut. Hee! I wish I had known that such a trivial thing would set her off. This gives me some ideas. Woohoohoo....*devilish laugh*...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home