Thursday, July 29, 2004

Name of the day:  Katherine Eve.  This is the name of the day because one of my greatest friends, Becky, gave birth to her first child, the name of the day, this afternoon at 4:11 PM PST.  She weighed in at 8'8" and is 20 inches long.  She has lots of dark hair, long eyelashes, big hands and feet, and she picks her nose...she must favor her dad.  When she grows up and is in college, I will make it my duty to go to her campus and pick her up when she should be in class and take her to lunch just like I did with her mom when we were at school. 

I tried my hardest to get Becky to call the girl Carrie Eve because that sounds so much more festive than Katherine Eve.  "Yay!  It's Carrie Eve!" as opposed to "oh.  it's katherine eve.  woohoo. *finger twirl*"  Carrie Eve sounds more festive than Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve, even.  I don't know why anyone would pick Katherine Eve over Carrie Eve, but Becky did.  I wish I were in Cali so I could see little Kate.  I bet she's so adorable.  Congratulations, Becky and Craig!  I love y'all!  Smother Kate in kisses for me.


6 Comments:

At 05:56, Blogger Tom Naka said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees care health insightec
. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is care health insightec
site/blog. It pretty much covers care health insightec
related stuff.

 
At 20:00, Blogger heropoo said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of citi credit card for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on citi credit card. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

 
At 02:30, Blogger startonline said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about apply online for credit card. It pretty much covers apply online for credit card related stuff.

 
At 17:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great information on your site folks. I also am working on a card credit insurance travel site. I'll bookmark yours if you bookmark mine. You can find it at card credit insurance travel.
Again, nice site folks...I'll be baak...:)

 
At 23:30, Blogger blaze said...

I found your site on card credit free quite useful. I also have a site about card credit free that you may find useful also. Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think

 
At 02:49, Blogger De Post Man said...

Nice posts. Check out my site http://mortgage.27days27gurus.com/ if you get a chance. chase manhattan mortgage

 

Post a Comment

<< Home