Friday, June 04, 2004

Good grief I'm bored! My dad finishes work at noon on Fridays, but someone has to stay until five to answer phones. Today, that someone is me. The phone has rung 3 times, and it's 4:30. Those 3 people were my dad, Prudence McQueen, and someone looking for Ursula.

What sucks is that my parents went to see The Prisoner of Azkaban, and I wasn't able to go. I want to see that movie so badly. I love the kid who plays Ron Weasley. He's so cute! I love his red hair. I better have at least one red-headed kid. But my mom tells me that I have to marry a red-head. Apparently dying my hair red will not affect my kids' genes. What a waste of 70 bucks every 2 months! Anyway, I hear that the new Harry Potter movie is the best of the three. I'm so excited to see it.

I hate the way my biology teacher says "water". He says "warter". And if he said it once today, he said it 5000 times! It was grating on my last nerve. He's not a very exciting teacher either. He's rather boring, so I'm very glad that the term is only 4-1/2 weeks long.

My lab partner, Chad, seriously needs to think about kicking his smoking habit. He was fidgeting all during lab yesterday, and halfway through the class, he was ready to go because he needed a cigarette. I will never understand why people smoke when it makes them feel the way he was feeling. I think it's a ridiculous habit to get in to.

Anyway, I think I'm just going to leave the office now. It's stupid having to stay here when nothing is happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home