Monday, May 24, 2004

Name of the day: Shataka Figgins. I'm not sure which I like best, her first name or her last.

A new season of Reno 911 is starting in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited! I'm also glad that Comedy Central is showing reruns of the first season right now. I love that show; it cracks me up. My parents have been entertaining the idea of changing from digital cable to satellite, which upsets me greatly because satellite TV no longer carries Comedy Central or MTV, my two favorite channels.

I'm tired of being a dependable person, but I can't help being so. I guess it's not so much my dependability that bugs me as much as it's my not being married with babies. I'ma 'splain. I've said numerous times that I'm one of three people over the female youth in my congregation, but the other two have just had babies. Next week is girls camp, but classes also start for me. One of the three of us is supposed to spend the night every night at camp. The other two can't do it because they are breast-feeding, and who wants to bring a new baby camping anyway? But I have class at 9:00 every morning, and the camp is 50 minutes away. That means I will have to get up extra early and go to school smelling funky. And when the hell am I supposed to study while I'm out in the woods?! This just sucks, and I'm going to get the brunt of everything because I'm single without kids. W.T.F.?!

I'm going to go to bed early tonight, but I'll leave you with a favorite quote from Reno 911: "God vomited and there was Jackie." Thank you and good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home