Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Name of the day: Roikia Vashun. It sounds like a Hindu god or something, but I think Roikia's mom, Chavonn, is just crazy.

My mom and I have been having a territorial feud again. I get perturbed that she's in my room all the time. Last night I was wanting to watch something, but she was watching her show in my room while my dad was watching something in the living room. I don't like to go into their room to watch TV. Why should I? It's their stupid room, and she was invading mine. So I drove to Shreveport last night, bought some water and roasted pumpkin seeds and drove home. It was a good, quiet drive.

So this morning, to be as childish as possible, I switched the resolution on the computer so that everything was really tiny. I knew it would make my mom mad, and I also knew that she would have no clue how to fix it. I did that right before leaving work, and while walking out the door, I put some rock music in the stereo and cranked up the volume. My mom doesn't wake up until well after everyone has gone to work. I wanted to help her get up a little earlier today. She's in a funk, and I'm pleased with myself. If she wants lines drawn a little more clearly, I have more tricks up my sleeve. Good grief! I've gotta get out of this house! All in due time, my pretties...all in due time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home