Friday, May 07, 2004

Name of the day: Nydia Nechole. So...nevermind.

I've decided I need to post something if only to make that stupid album cover go away. Those guys are givin' me the jibblies every time I see them now. It makes me twitch.

As you all know (and if you don't, where the hell have you been) Friends ended last night. I'm both sad and glad because the writing on the last two seasons was bad, but after 10 years watching them, what does a girl do? Thursday night is no longer "Friends night". It's just Thursday night now. Huh... But I am glad it ended the way it did. I was going to throw up if Rachel had not returned to Ross.

I have an appointment with an academic advisor today to find out what I need to take when. This will actually be the first time I've ever met with one of those, which is probably why it took me so long to finish a B.A. in the first place, so this is probably a good move. My main question is what do I take this summer since classes for a communications masters don't start until Fall? Biology or chemistry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home