Sunday, May 23, 2004

I always feel pretty melancholy a few days after going to see any of my close friends. I have a deep love for them, and it takes me a long time to get over being a long distance from them after I go visit.

One of my favorite roommates (and my last one) from school got married in Houston this weekend, and of course, I went down for it. I wouldn't have missed it for anything. I got to see her family and hang out with them, and now that I'm back, I miss being around those people. I miss shopping with Briana and staying up really late drinking our super big gulps and talking about everything. And I miss our frequent encounters with moose.

Anyway, the wedding was beautiful. Her husband is a wonderful guy, so I am very excited for her. She's gone through a lot of crap, and it's time something great happens to her. His family is a lot of fun, too. I had a great weekend with everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home