Monday, April 26, 2004

Working in a dental office does something to a person. I, for example, have acquired a Listerine addiction, and my latest evidence of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is the Crest Spinbrush Pro that my dad received as a "gift" from Crest. Well, he let me have it, and I've been spinbrush pro-ing my teeth ever since. It leaves my teeth clean, smooth and shiny...that after-dental-cleaning feeling. Now that I have my new Spinbrush Pro, I've got to have that feeling ALL.THE.TIME! My toothbrushing has rocketed from at least twice a day to at least 5 times a day. That coupled with my Listerine addiction means that I've got the cleanest mouth and the healthiest gum tissue in Northeast Louisiana, if not the entire world.

Another example of the crazy things working in a dental office does is Muffy O'Connell's waking up in the middle of the night after having dreams of losing teeth. When she wakes up, she immediately wiggles all of her teeth to make sure they aren't loose, and sometimes she thinks they are. But a sleepy Muffy is a crazy Muffy, so she doesn't automatically extract teeth or give herself root canals.

Oh! With my Crest Spinbrush Pro, I was also given a free tube of Crest Whitening Expressions Extreme Herbal Mint. It's a little excessive as a name, but so is my use of it. It's really good.