Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Sleep. It does a body good. I feel much better, but I have about two and a half hours left to wait and see what my job du jour will be. Please don't be assisting...

I kifed this questionnaire from Zannah, who got it somewhere else, because I need to put something positive up here. So without further ado...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"...à sa table. Il a été admis à l'Académie. Admettre qqn..."

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
television

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
24

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
05:35

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
05:37

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
clock and ceiling fan

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Around 18:45 coming home from working out.

8: Before you came to this web site, what did you look at?
this

9: What are you wearing?
pjs

10: Did you dream last night?
yep

11: When did you last laugh?
Um...I don't remember. I had a bad day yesterday. I don't think I laughed at all.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A water color of the Mt. Timpanogos temple, a painting of Jesus, a print by Thomas Kincaid (put up by my mother), and other unapproved-by-me-put-up-by-mom stuff. My room is not my own, but the first two things listed are mine.

13: Seen anything weird lately?
Umm...my dad reconstructing a lady's tooth with bread dough. Well...it looked like bread dough. It hardened up after a couple of minutes and formed a temporary tooth. It was both weird and neat.

14: What is the last film you saw?
"About a Boy"

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Homes in Paris, New Orleans and La Jolla.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I was on the swimteam in high school.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
World peace! And I would move Tahiti and the Maldives closer to the U.S. so it didn't cost so much to get there (but people don't know that they've been moved so those places aren't suddenly the new Bahamas or something).

19: Do you like to dance?
Rarely. Only when I'm in the mood.

20: George Bush: is he really doing Dick Cheney?
Maybe it's the other way around..."secured location?"

21a: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
Elise

21b: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
Andrew

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
Hell yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home