Friday, April 23, 2004

Name of the day: Corneekus. I do have fun at my job.

I'm so glad this week is over because work sucked. It was just long and boring and tedious, and I really hate all of those things. I will rest a lot this weekend. I went to a bookstore to find something to read this weekend, but I got a headache and it was so hot inside the store. So I left without anything to read. I will take suggestions.

I was driving around tonight, and the smell of gardenias in the air was sensational. It is my favorite smell besides myself after getting out of the shower. Oh...wait! I just remembered my real favorite scent...Le male cologne by Jean-Paul Gaultier, aka sex in a bottle. That is definitely my favorite smell, followed by me after showering followed by gardenias. Maybe now I should go take a shower and find the rest of that bottle of JPG a boy gave me a while back to remember him by. I can spray some on my pillow and have sweet dreams! That sounds like a great idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home