Monday, April 05, 2004

Name of the day: Christian De'janae. I knew this would happen sometimes, and I fault Helmann's. They named a dijon mustard/ mayonnaise goo dijonnaise, and I always knew it would end up on some poor soul's birth certificate in a perverted form. Here she is. Yes...Christian is the name of a girl!

It gets me real pissed off and it makes me wanna say...
It gets me reall pissed off and it makes me wanna say, "****!" - Ben Folds


So I went to bed really late last night, around 2:30, thinking I would just get to work whenever I felt like it to do my usual job, when Ursula Braunstaen, the office manager, called this morning at 7:50 to tell me that Muffy O'Connell, the assistant, would not be there this morning and that I had to be there at 8:00 to help my dad. That didn't start the day off right. I couldn't savor my shower like I love to do. In fact, I hurt my head trying to remember my shower this morning, it was so fast. I got to work at 8:10, still groggy and barely half awake.

I'm thankful for masks when I'm assisting. When I drop something or I'm in a bad mood, the mask masks the words coming off my lips with emphatic emphasis. So, it's good being home now. I'm ready to take a nap.