Thursday, March 25, 2004

Name of the day (Wednesday): Rhekeba. This is the dyslexic version of Rebekah. Let's see...what other names can I come up with? Herbeka. Kherbea (Kirby). Bharkee. These letters are great for names.

I would just like to take this time to remind people that I don't make up my names of the day. I find them in the newspaper, online, or at the office (those are the ones without last names). So no more suggestions of letters you've pulled from space.

You know what I hate? I hate the dead time in between albums (or promotions thereof) of my favorite artists. There are no new songs, no T.V. performances, no concert tours, no news, no EPs, no DVDs, no nothing. It's terrible, and Tori says she won't put out a new album until '05! Good grief! I feel like I'm waiting for Harry Potter 5 all over again! And speaking of that, when is 6 going to be out? Anyway, I'm going through Tori withdrawals...even though I listen to her everyday, AND I have 2 video tapes filled with performances.

My neck hurts a lot. Will someone give it a rub?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home