Monday, March 22, 2004

Name of the day: Quinon. I'm not sure whether this is pronounced KEE-nen or KWI-nen, which is what I'm leaning toward. I like them both. I think studying different languages is messing me up here. I saw it on a tombstone the other day while at the cemetary, and I thought, "What a strange name!" But the more I think about it, the more I like it.

It's 9:00 and I've already gone to work out today. I figured if I'm gonna be late for work, I may as well be late for a good reason. I felt a little nauseated, though. Maybe I shouldn't go right after I wake up. I don't know. I did eat before going, so whatever. I don't know what kind of music was playing this morning, but it made me want to crawl back into bed. Methinks this week will be an experiment in when I should go.

I slept like crap last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home